- The Simple 3-Liner Example - The bare minimum. Relies on the table for everything.
- Smarty Example - Same form as above but demonstrates the ease of assigning output to a variable rather than printing it, for use in a templating system like Smarty.
- Print from Template Example - An example of using a template to layout the form, based on the site's contact form.
- The Original Formitable Example - Forces a few types and pulls option values (checkbox, radio, select, multiselect) from another table. Retrieves existing records.
- Defaults and Callbacks Example - Same form as above but with default values and callback functions.
- Survey Type Example - A survey type form with multiple choice rating questions using a custom layout.
- Multiple Page User Registration Example - Breaks the form up over multiple pages. Field validation. Verify field. Password field. Unique field. Normalized data tables. Custom layout. Record updating.This example is more involved than the others, use it as a start if you want to use multiple pages in your forms.
- File Upload Example - Formitable allows the file input type, but its up to you to handle the upload, here's an example.
- Time Values Example - Demonstrates how to set values for time fields, also some simple validation.
- Spreadsheet Example - Display editable records in a list and add new records.
- Regular Expression Library - For use in form validation.